Stress-Free Holiday Month
We almost had to laugh thinking that December is considered the Stress Free Holiday Month. But, we managed to come up with some tips on staying stress-free this month.
- Morning Meditation
- Start a Gratitude Journal
- Daily Exercise
- Go Nature Bound
- Just Say No!
We will be closed for observing Christmas on Monday, December 26.
PLEASE Make sure everything brought to school is labeled with your child’s name.
- December 13: Nat'l Hot Cocoa Day
- December 24: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Merry Christmas
- December 26: Closed for observing Christmas
- December 31: New Year's Eve
- January 01: Happy New Year!