Halloween Traditions for your Family
These fun Halloween traditions will get your family in the spooky spirit faster than you can say boo!
- Decorate your Yard/House for Halloween. Dollar Tree has plenty of cheap decor.
- Pick out Matching Costumes as a Family
- Plan a Fall Vacation to Watch Leaves Change
- Organize a Halloween Parade/ Block Party
- Have a Halloween Movie Night Outside - watch the classics. Hotel Translvania, Hocus Pocus, The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown & Ghostbusters should get you started!
- “Boo” your Neighbors with a Special Treat Bag
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch or Farm
- Carve Pumpkins Together
- Tye Dye Halloween Shirts to Wear
- Host Crazy Hair/Sock Satudays
- Put together Halloween Care packs (fill with Tuna packs/water/cookies). Give out to shelters/those in need
- Decorate Halloween Cupcakes
October should be a celebration of all things spooky-sweet with frightfully fun traditions that last all month long.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness
Month. Early detection means more
treatment options and a greater
chance of survival. Don't forget to
schedule your mammogram today. It's
never too late to start weekly self-
- Dyslexia Awareness Month
- October 1: World Smile Day
- October 1: Camera Fees Due
- October 6: Nat'l Walk to School Day
- October 8: Nat'l Hero Day
- October 11: Closed for Columbus Day
- October 19: Picture Day
- October 25 - 29: Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Out Week
- October 29: Fall Party
- October 31: Happy Halloween